Our clients, a diversified construction group with business interest in multiple sectors including residential, industrial, IT parks, malls and multiplexes, hospitality and community welfare centres, schools and hospitals. The client engaged Krios team to deliver SAP package development for specific modules.
The client was looking for a service provider with a deep expertise in construction domain as well as SAP functional and technical expertise.
The client used to manage many of the business processes manually. There was always a disparity in the field information and the system information. This led to lack of single source of truth and accurate dashboard for the business stakeholders.
The client was seeking a solution to provide best in class complex reporting, process enhancement and automation especially in RA bill, asset analysis, modern workflow design (in project budget release, sales order release), FIORI integration (for PO release, purchase request release) and finally SFDC and SAP integration.
Krios engaged a team of technical and functional SAP experts along with construction domain experts to deliver the project.
The project was challenging as it covered multiple use cases in the construction industry and what if scenarios.
Our team of construction industry experts proposed following focus areas for the development, automation and integration.
The scope involved developing construction industry specific core processes in S4HANA followed by application managed service:
- Project Budget release strategy in FIORI
- Dunning process Automation
- SFDC and SAP Integration
- Running Accounts (RA) bill process automation
- RMC process automation
- Dashboard in BOBJ for CFO/MD
- Land Acquisition process
- Assets Management Automation
- Weighbridge Automation
- Bar code process for project stock
The project scope was delivered and now the engagement is into AMS phase where Krios is delivering L1,L2,L3 support including enhancements and integration work packages.
- Construction domain experts – We made the solution for construction industry by construction industry experts.
- Our SFDC practice of 100+ people played a critical role in SFDC and SAP integration. We brought in ready integration components to save time and project cost.
- Krios team optimized the code where ever necessary for faster report generation.
Krios value adds:
- Anytime, anywhere system availability for the users.
- A feature of budget partial availability helped the client with better cost control.
- The solution helped the client manage its INR 1200 crore worth of assets more efficiently.
- Weighbridge automation helped the client integrate with PO process and thereby reduced the loopholes/theft incidences to a great extent.
- Our barcode solution helped the client with efficient project stock management and greater visibility of material handling.
- The solution helped the client with business insights for data driven decision making.